The S/L/A/M Collaborative has an opportunity for an emerging professional in Landscape Architecture to join the firm’s Glastonbury, CT office. We also have offices in Boston, Atlanta, and Los Angeles with opportunity to add Landscape Architect’s to those offices. For consideration candidates must have a degree in Landscape Architecture, be on a path to licensure, have good communication skills, have 1+ years’ experience and be motivated to excel in the craft of Landscape Architecture.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Collaborate in a supporting role with LA design lead /project manager
- Produce creative and convincing presentations
- Translate design concepts into Cad based technical drawings and specifications
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to evaluate campuses/sites analytically and graphically
- Multi-media 2D and 3D design and documentation skills including proficiency with AutoCad/3d Civil, Sketch Up, Lumion, Adobe Suite, and Microsoft programs
- Highly-motivated, good team player with the ability to juggle multiple tasks, collaborate with large multi-disciplinary teams, and work well under deadlines
- Ability to work independently with proficient organizational and time management skills
Undergraduate or Graduate Degree in Landscape Architecture also required.