The SLAM Collaborative (SLAM) is seeking a Senior Marketing Coordinator. The successful candidate for this position will lead proposal responses, interview preparation and business development efforts. Working with the Director of Marketing, Practice Leader, and Senior Practice Leadership the Marketing Coordinator will develop and implement communications, business and marketing strategy to acquire and retain clients.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Development of RFQ & RFP responses and other marketing collateral
- Development/maintenance of sector focused boiler plate to be used as master in proposals
- Track top prospects and information related to probability for prospects
- Preparation of interview materials and support of design team during the process
- Develop & assist with graphic content for client meetings and reports
- Track, coordinate, and manage events, trade shows, speaking engagements & marketing efforts
- Support, prepare and coordinate events & trade show sponsorship or attendance
- Maintain calendar of events, and collection of data used in marketing and reports
- Promote firm through outreach, publications, news releases, social media and creative ways to expand brand in our markets.
- Ensure marketing materials reflect firm-wide message/values
- Identify leads through professional networking and web-based research
- Utilize firm-wide graphic standards to assure consistent image in the marketplace & firm
Ideal Candidate Skills
- Strong graphic design skills in digital media
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe InDesign and other photo editing software
- Experience with marketing database, Deltek CRM system a plus
- Creative thinker who is a quick study (interest in exploring new ideas, trying new things)
- Energetic & enthusiastic self-starter who is self-motivated
- Demonstrated attention to detail and commitment to producing high-quality work
- Good written and verbal communication skills (This position requires writing and frequent communication via phone, email and in person)
- Ability to work under pressure, to multi-task, and to stay ahead of deadlines
- Ability to work effectively alone and as part of a team
- College degree required/3-5 years prior marketing support experience preferred
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
SLAM is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.