SLAM is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support the Iowa City office of the SLAM Collaborative. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a multi-tasking environment, who values productivity and efficiency balanced with utmost quality, and who takes pride in flawlessly executing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Administrative support experience, preferably in the architectural, construction or other related industry.
- Software: proficiency in Excel, Word, AIA, Deltek
- Additional skills: thorough, accurate, proactive, self-motivated, organized, excellent oral and written communication skills; understanding of industry terminology preferred.
- Accurately maintain and organize all project files and records (electronic and hard copy)
- Manage project web-based programs and workflows for numerous projects simultaneously
- Review and track Owner/Architect agreements in various owner systems (BUI, eBuilder, )
- Prepare and track Owner Contract Amendments
- As PM, review monthly invoices
- Prepare Consultant Agreements as needed
- Prepare and track Consultant Amendments
- Prepare AIA contracts from drafts
- Review Consultant Invoices and Vendor Invoices and approve in Deltek system
- Request new project numbers in Deltek system
- Maintain current project list
- Monitor Accounts Receivable and follow-up on unpaid invoices
- Work with PM to prepare project specifications
- Work with PM to prepare and issue bidding documents and addenda