The SLAM Collaborative is seeking a self-motivated Assistant Project Manager with 1 -3 years of broad experience in commercial/institutional construction for its Construction Management Division
SLAM is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Minimum requirements are a Bachelor of Science Degree in Construction Management or related field;
- 1 -3 years of broad experience in commercial/institutional construction desired
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and computer software skills
- Proficiency in Excel; knowledge of Procore and MS Project or other document management software a plus
- Knowledge of standard construction practices and techniques;
- Strong work ethic, pride in work, team orientation, acute attention to detail and a desire to learn.