The S/L/A/M Collaborative has an opportunity for a Landscape Architect to join the firm’s Glastonbury, CT office. We also have offices in Boston, Atlanta, and Los Angeles with opportunity to add Landscape Architects to those offices. For consideration candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of experience, be licensed, and have experience in project design leadership, management, construction documentation, and construction administration. Specific experience in complex site grading construction documentation is required.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Collaborate in a supporting role with LA design lead /project manager
- Develop and express strong planning and design concepts
- Produce creative and convincing presentations
- Translate design concepts into Cad based technical drawings and specifications
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to evaluate campuses/sites analytically and graphically
- Strong technical skills with site layout, grading/surface drainage, construction detailing
- Multi-media 2D and 3D design and documentation skills including proficiency with AutoCad/3d Civil, Sketch Up, Lumion, Adobe Suite, and Microsoft programs
- Highly-motivated, good team player with the ability to juggle multiple tasks, collaborate with large multi-disciplinary teams, and work well under deadlines
- Ability to work independently with proficient organizational and time management skills
Undergraduate or Graduate Degree in Landscape Architecture also required.