The S/L/A/M Collaborative has an opportunity for a Science and Technology Planner / Architect to join our firm. We are seeking a talented individual with Science and Technology (S & T) experience and who is looking for the opportunity for career growth into a leadership role. With an ever-widening portfolio of clients and work throughout the nation, the position has the potential for significant growth and development.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and engaging with clients and teams in delivering services to creatively solve problems, bringing state of the art science & technology market intelligence to the client and project team.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Develop and contribute to the thought leadership of S&T planning and design projects
- Interact with client/user groups throughout project development from programming through documentation
- Analyze, manage and summarize research data regarding industry trends
- Develop new client relationships and participate in S&T marketing and business development activities firm-wide, with the primary focus on New England market, including assisting in the development of proposal and interview materials
- Support S&T projects and/or marketing efforts in our regional offices as a resource or subject matter expert as well, on a need or opportunity basis
- Direct S&T Projects providing project leadership, and managing the client relationship, with a strong commitment to design excellence and project profitability
- Contribute to and support firm-wide strategic marketing and management initiatives
- Develop collaborative relationships with other S&T focused staff in the firm to enhance client satisfaction, project profitability and design excellence. Assert and leverage your professional expertise within the firm
- Attend and actively participate in industry associations and preset at conferences
- Minimum of 10 years of Science and Technology design and planning experience required
- Experience working on S&T projects for pharmaceutical manufacturing and GMP facilities
- Strong presentation, communication, organizational, collaboration and communication skills are a must
- Revit experience
- Professional degree; Architectural Registration preferred
- Knowledge of Deltek Vision and Microsoft Office is preferred.
SLAM is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.