SLAM has an opening in our Los Angeles, CA office for a Project Manager with healthcare experience. The Project Manager will bring strong management skills and acumen, team leadership and client relationship skills. This position involves owner interaction and coordination of the work of project teams. The PM’s responsibilities include developing and maintaining project workplans, budgets, and schedules. The PM should have writing skills and an understanding of contract language sufficient to generate proposals and consultant agreements.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Continuously collaborate with P-I-C and/or internal team members;
- Develop and express concepts accurately and rapidly to meet deadlines;
- Attend client meetings in-house and potentially at client sites;
- Support the needs of both internal and external clients;
- Maintain positive communications and work with colleagues and clients.
- Project management experience of small and large-scale, complex healthcare projects
- Exhibit proficiency in MS Office Suite of products;
- Ability to develop aptitude with Deltek programs;
- Utilize excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work independently and as part of an effective team, while effectively and gracefully handling changing and evolving directives;
- Ability to work independently with proficient organizational and time management skills;
- Highly-motivated, good team player with the ability to juggle multiple tasks, collaborate with large multi-disciplinary teams, and work well under deadlines;